12 Ways to Relax with Your Partner
We often do our best trying to balance work life and home life. But if you have a demanding career or have children or both, being able to relax with your partner is priceless. Not only is spending quality time with your partner good for your mental health, it is also good for your overall bond. If you are pressed for time and your schedules will not allow a romantic tropical getaway there are still plenty of ways you can spend time with your partner without having to fly thousands of miles away or block out too much time on your calendar. Here are 12 ways to relax with your partner:
- Go for a walk in the park or around the neighborhood right before sunset so you can watch the sun go down together.
- Get a massage together at a local spa or hire a professional massage therapist to come to your home.
- Take a warm bubble bath together with the lights dimmed and candles flickering.
- Share a bottle of your favorite wine or champagne in front of the fireplace.
- Give each other foot massages using scented massage oils or warming massage oils.
- Spend the afternoon on the beach, but make sure you choose a less crowded area to help you two relax.
- Spend the weekend in bed: sleep in bed, watch movies in bed, eat in bed, make love in bed.
- Meditate or sign up for a hot yoga class together.
- Book a one night stay at a luxury hotel in a nearby city and enjoy a short vacation together.
- Rent a cabin in the country for the weekend away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Play some adult themed games or try some Kama Sutra with your partner to relieve stress and increase relaxation.
- Buy some new lingerie and give your spouse a surprise they will surely appreciate.